Managing Director and Partner Fulcrum Partners Chicago, IL
Tom helps corporations find creative solutions to design and finance their executive benefit plans. His expertise includes nonqualified benefit programs, bank, trust, and corporate owned life insurances (BOLI, TOLI, COLI), senior management compensation, employee retention, change in control issues, and plan integration during mergers and acquisitions.
- Extensive experience in the customized design of executive benefit plans for top talent in high technology, manufacturing, utilities, and retail, as well as the deferred compensation needs of many other high-earning professionals.
- Published author and frequent guest lecturer on issues of executive benefits and deferred compensation. Tom is often quoted by the media on the topic of nonqualified benefits.
- Former Lead Consultant at Clark Consulting, responsible to provide the design, funding, implementation, and administration of nonqualified benefit plans for new and existing clients.
- Formerly in consulting and management for Unilever and Pfizer, Inc.
Tom heads the offices of Fulcrum Partners Chicago, providing acumen, leadership, and critical guidance to his team and for his clients.
Education and Training
- Series 6, Series 63, and Series 65 registered
- DePaul University, Master of Business Administration with Distinction
- Western Michigan University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Tom Chisholm is affiliated with Valmark Securities, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC, 130 Springside Drive, Akron, Ohio 44333-2431* 1-800-765-5201. Fulcrum Partners LLC is a separate entity from Valmark Securities, Inc.
Accomplishments and Service
Tom earned this honor by finishing among the top competitors in Long Course Triathlon, which requires a 4k swim and a 112k bike race, followed by a 30k run.
The organization’s affiliated philanthropic arm, the USA Triathlon Foundation, a 501(c)(3), works to promote and support triathlon for three key groups: youth, paratriathletes, and Olympic hopefuls.
Articles and Reports by Tom Chisholm
- Performance-Based SERPs: Changing the Landscape
- Retail Executive Retirement Planning: Finance Golden Years
- Funding Post-Retirement Medical Benefits
Email Tom Chisholm of Fulcrum Partners: Tom.Chisholm@fulcrumpartnersllc.com.
You can download photos for the Fulcrum Partners team and more information about Fulcrum Partners Executive Benefits Consultancy here: Authorized Image and Document Download
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Publications and Presentations
- Helping corporations to find creative solutions to design and finance their Executive Benefit Plans